Best private tour in Mount Etna – When most people think to Sicily, the first thing that comes to mind is Mount Etna. This massive volcano is one of the major tourist attractions on the island and rightly so! If you are planning a trip to Sicily, don’t miss to book an Etna private tour.
Here are 5 reasons why to book a Mount Etna private tour:
- Etna is the highest volcano in Europe. At over 3300 meters high, it is an impressive sight to see.
- Etna is one of the most active volcanoes in the world. It has been erupting for centuries and is still going strong!
- A private tour will allow you to get up close and personal with this massive volcano. You will be able to see the crater, ancient lava flows, and even hike to the summit if you are feeling adventurous.
- Etna is a UNESCO World Heritage Site (external link). This means that it is an officially recognized site of importance and is protected by international law.
- An Etna private tour includes a knowledgeable local guide who will show you the best that the volcano has to offer. They will also be able to answer any questions that you may have.